Things are going really well! Elijah is beginning to 'talk'. He will just sit there and coo! So cute :) It's fun to talk back to him and see him react. Love it!! Here is a home video! I have another, but can't get it downloaded. And it's way long...and I couldn't get it to edit right! (computers can be SO frustrating!)
We are still figuring out a sleep pattern. Trying new things and discovering what works and doesn't work. We don't like letting him cry it out--and he's a little young for that, too. We've read about it and have decided to try other methods. It's tough, but I'm sure it will work out.
Nothing else is really new. Just excited to spend our first Christmas all together!!! So here are some pics :)
12-10-11
Check out his fun stocking!
12-10-11
With Grandma
12-11-11
Fell asleep in his car seat
12-12-12
His two month picture! (5 days late...)
12-13-11
12-13-11
This is what happens after a while of sitting...falls over :)
He doesn't seem to mind though
12-14-11
12-15-11
Look how big he is getting! Crazy!
12-16-11
Trying some tummy time
12-16-11
Grabbing onto his toys!
12-17-11
My big boy!
12-18-11
Fell asleep eating. When I put him down he stayed asleep.
When I took his clothes off, he kept sleeping!
12-19-11
'Fresh Kicks Served Daily'
SO TRUE!
12-19-11
With his Christmas tree from Buddy the Elf



12-20-11
Many fun faces :)
12-21-11
Hi there!
12-22-11
He has come to like sucking on his hand
12-23-11
He fell asleep in his swing, without crying, without a paci! This NEVER happens!
Hope you enjoyed!!!
Until next time--Peace and a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


No comments:
Post a Comment