Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Having fun!

Hey there!! We are keeping busy at the Stake house!  Elijah is growing way too fast!! Most days I feel like I have a two-year-old running around and not a 13 month old!  He is starting to run and climb on everything he can.  He is doing a great job at communicating with us--he knows the important signs.  We can even say let's change your diaper, or let's eat and he will act accordingly by going to his room or going to his highchair.  It's so fun to see him learn! He loves to play chase with daddy.  He usually runs from him and runs right into my arms to hide! Then Zech will back off or go hide and Elijah will cautiously go find him, only to scream and turn around and run toward me--laughing the whole way! Our challenge now are his tantrums he is starting to throw.  He will fall down to the ground and whine.  He will refuse to sit down in his carseat--arches his back and pushes off with his feet.  Let the disciplining begin! What an adventure.  We love him dearly and have so much fun with him every day!


Here is a little video of Elijah playing with some of his cars.  I love to watch him play with his toys and see him really enjoying himself!



Here are some pics from the last month or so

We went to the apple orchard and Elijah loved the animals!!


Ok mom...I found the one I want!!




God Bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment