This was one of his walls before (We did have a few glow in the dark stars, but I took them down for now)
This is after!!!!! I love it!!
Then I did the opposite wall.
I feel like this wall is missing something. I do have an 'E' do put up over the jackets, but it needs repainting so it's not up yet. I don't want to do circles as that would be too much. Hmmmm...
I had so much fun putting up those circles!!! They are actually pieces of fabric that I cut out. Then I made a mixture of corn starch and water (thank you Pinterest!) and soaked the circles and applied them to the wall! They stick very well and you can take them off without damaging your walls (great for apartment living). It was so fun!!!
And I supposed I should add a recent pic of the little man.
That's all for now!! Thanks for reading!
So cool!!!! :) Did you make the leaves too?
ReplyDeleteI did not. That would have been cool though!! They are from IKEA. :) I love how they look, but they are difficult to put up.
Delete