Welcome to Elijah's Blog! The goal of this is to document his life for our friends and family to see. Enjoy!
Friday, April 27, 2012
Ready or not, here I come!!
Elijah's on the move!! And he is only 6 1/2 months old!! It is exciting to see him move and try to crawl and whatnot, but at the same time, it's so early! And we aren't quite ready for it. We will have to baby proof the house sooner than we thought. This last week he hit a few milestones. He rolled from his back to his tummy for the first time. He has been going from tummy to back for awhile, but couldn't quite get it the other way. And today I looked and he was on his tummy, but I turned my back and when I looked at him again, he was sitting up! WOW!! Everyday is something new. It's a fun stage, but we definitely can't sit him down to play and expect him to stay there anymore! :) Here are a few home videos that show what he has been up to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment