Elijah has just recently acquired a rash on his arms, legs, and back. Eczema is what we are told. Along with this he has been really fussy. And one night he had a little blood in his stools. Very scary for us. We took him in and the doc said all of this stuff in indicative of a food allergy. We had him tested to see if it is any of the main allergies--milk, wheat/gluten, or soy. Since he is soley breastfed, it is my diet that I need to examine and change. I do not eat a lot of milk products as I am sensitive. I only eat cheese or milk that is found in other foods. So we do not believe milk would be the culprit. I just read an article where the same rash occurred on their son and it turned out to be a wheat/gluten allergy. Oh dear. More research is needed as we wait for the results of the test.
Here are some pics of it.
Just wanted to update our friends and family on Elijah's health. Please pray for patience, wisdom, and healing!
No comments:
Post a Comment