We had another appt. last Friday, and we are at the same place. Actually, even though my doc told me 2 cm and 80%, she wrote down 2 cm and 70%. I don't really understand that. And after she checked me, she sounded excited about where I was, as if she forgot about the week before. Who knows.... She still doesn't think I'll make it to the due date.
The baby is getting big--as are his movements. There is not much room in there anymore! When he moves, it moves my whole tummy and makes it look extremely lopsided and awkward. Hahaha. Wish you all could see it. It's crazy! The other day, he was sticking out--heal, elbow or knee--and then Zech kissed the little bump. Well, then the baby went crazy! It was cute :) He loves his daddy already.
I am ready to meet him. To see what he looks like. To count his little toes. To use all the cute clothes I have ready in his dresser!
Sleeping is very difficult as my hips and back are so achy. I believe the baby has dropped and is very much in my pelvis, which makes things very uncomfortable. Last night was a better night, but it's still hard. I feel bad for Zech as he can't sleep well either because of my tossing and turning. We have each tried the couch, but neither of us slept well out there either. Well, I guess God does this for a reason--getting ready to be up with baby during the night after he comes. I do hope, however, that the times I do sleep then will be better as I won't be in so much pain. Praying for rest!!!!!
Until next time--Peace!!
No comments:
Post a Comment