Hey!
I (Audrey) had a doctor check-up on Friday Sept 2 and found out that I am 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced. And she felt the head, which means he is in position. The doc said I probably won't make it to my due date--in 3 weeks, but probably within a week or two of the appt. She said I should probably start packing a bag for the hospital. When she left the room she said, 'See you next week, if not earlier!'
Well, this appt. got me excited of course!! We were scheduled to have our pregnancy photos taken on Monday, but rescheduled them to Saturday, just in case. And I've been tight and achy all weekend--moreso than before.
However, after hearing a few stories, and reading some info online, baby could really decide to wait until the due date or after, even with the stats I have. I know that the 2cm doesn't really mean anything, but I've heard being 80% is a big deal. So, needless to say, we are trying to just be patient and not get TOO excited just yet. Yes, the little one could come tomorrow, or he could come in another month (I hope not!)
If he does decide to make an appearance sooner than later, it's nice to know that we are prepared enough for him. But in the mean time, there is still plenty we can do to be even more ready.
It's just a waiting game now, folks!! Pray for patience--that we will be able to surrender to God's timing.
Until next time...peace :)
No comments:
Post a Comment